What’s My Computer Doing? 1.13 Crack is a program that can provide critical information about the programs that are presently operating on your computer. It’s useful, especially if you want to figure out which software uses a lot of CPU and slows down your PC’s overall performance. It has a basic and clean interface with rapid access to all of its primary functionalities. What’s My Computer Doing? will appear once you’ve started the program. instantly shows a list of your computer’s running and recently closed programs.
This cross-platform tool offers you information about the selected software with just one click, including its name, saving directory, file date, installation date, and information about the product name, copyright, producer’s description, and remark. It also includes details on security vulnerabilities, such as valid or invalid signatures, as well as probable problems (high CPU level), version, and external links.
Additionally, from the primary panel, you may access the program’s properties, open the saving directory, close, or uninstall the selected application. The information created cannot be saved or copied to the Clipboard. During our testing, we discovered that the application can do a task rather swiftly and without mistakes throughout the process.
What Is My Computer Doing, All Things Considered? is a useful program that lets users examine information about each running program, as well as close or remove it. It’s simple to use and can be learned by both beginners and professionals.
You Also Download, ZPAY TimeClockWindow 2.0.81. Crack
Another way to approach computer security, What’s My Computer Doing is a freeware program that gives users an unprecedented look into the inner workings of their PC. Anyone who is concerned about viruses, or wondering about any type of spyware being used to monitor online activities can get the answers to those questions using this freeware.
What’s My Computer Doing has a minimal look with a window at the top that shows each program currently in operation on the PC, and where it is operating. If the user wants to know more, they simply click on the program in question, and below the top window statistics such as the name of the application, when and where it was installed, and details such as the product name, producer, and version are displayed.
Other details included are security, external links, and known problems with the application. What’s My Computer Doing also combines the benefits of the Windows Task Manager and uninstaller, allowing you to easily close or terminate a process and uninstall suspect programs.
- Because What’s My Computer Doing displays everything live, there is an option to “freeze” where you are.
- If the file you’re investigating comes to a halt, it may vanish before you’ve gathered all of the necessary information.
- You have choices to handle the file even farther to the far right.
- Properties, open folders, shut applications, terminate a process, uninstall a program, and links to Kaspersky and Virustotal to verify them are all included in this part.
- Those URLs will transfer the filename to the clipboard, which you will need to input into Kaspersky or VirusTotal.
- Version: 1.13
- provides real-time access to extensive information on running processes.
- Allows you to use Google and other web resources to look for more information.
- The user interface isn’t resizable.
- Other than that, it’s not as thorough as others.
- The current version is 1.12.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista,
- Installation and subsequent activities require 500 MB of disk space.
- It is necessary to have at least 256 MB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium III or higher processor
- You’ll need an internet connection to see online sites.
- It’s also compatible with Apple’s Mac OS X.
How To Crack:
- On our website, click the Download button. This will begin the download from the developer’s website.
- Once the ZPAY TimeBillingWindow 2.0.34. Crack has been downloaded, double-click it to begin the installation procedure (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- You should be able to view and operate the software once the installation is complete.
- Visit This Website.