Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostic v1.37 Crack (DLGDIAG) is a hard drive testing tool that may be installed on a flash drive and booted up before the computer. The Windows counterpart, Western Digital Dashboard, is standard software. Both of these programs—DLGDIAG for DOS and Western Digital Dashboard—are operating system agnostic, which means they operate regardless of what’s installed on the hard drive; however, testing is limited to Western Digital hard drives.
The tool may rapidly and efficiently verify the state of the disk by accessing the Data Lifeguard information contained on the hard drive. If any faults are registered or discovered, the Extended Test Repair option can be used to return the drive to a defect-free state.
You Also Download, Windows 10 Digital License C# v3.7
More About Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostic v1.37 Crack With Keygen Download 2023
Western Digital Data License Key Download Dashboard is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 11 and Windows 10. Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows is still available; however, it is no longer maintained because the Western Digital Dashboard has taken its place. The most recent version, which tests WD internal and external drives and operates on Windows 10 through Windows XP, is still available through that site.
It’s easy to get started with the Western Digital Keygen Dashboard utility; simply download and execute the installation file. As you would with any other Windows software. Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostic Professional Code for DOS is a text-only bootable software, which means you can’t browse around it with your mouse. Don’t be concerned if it says DOS; you don’t need DOS or any knowledge of it to utilize the program.
The bootable version takes a little more effort, but it’s useful if you don’t want to use Windows or can’t get in for some reason. Download and extract the installation file in ZIP format. After that, follow these steps to get the files onto a flash drive—just transferring them there won’t be enough.
The Windows version of Western Digital Dashboard Cracked is easier to use than the DOS version, although they both perform identical functions, with the difference that the Windows version can display self-monitoring, analysis, and Reporting technology (SMART) data. In Dashboard, the Short Test option does a quick self-scan, whereas the Extended Test scans the whole hard drive for faulty sectors.
Both versions may also be used to erase a hard disk by employing the Write Zero technique of data sanitization to overwrite the drive.
- The Quick Test is meant to gather and validate all of the Data Lifeguard information on the drive in a sensible manner. In a short period of time, the Quick Test can identify with high confidence that a drive is defect-free. The extended test is suggested for optimum confidence. On older IDE disks, SCSI drives, and external drives, the Quick Test option may not be accessible.
- The winding extended test takes anything from 30 minutes to several hours to complete on most machines. Larger drives require more time to test. The performance of the computer also has an impact on test time. Except when the repair feature is activated when faulty sectors are discovered, this is a non-destructive test.
View test results:
- The current test results can be displayed with this function.
- There are two windows on the main program screen. The drives in your system that are accessible for testing are displayed in the top pane. Each drive’s model number, serial number, capacity, and SMART status will be shown. The partition information for the selected disk will be presented in the bottom pane.
- To test or run SMART status, choose the symbol on the top row and highlight the drive.
- The “DLGDIAG: Pick an Option” box displays when you select the run tests icon.
- The following options will appear:
- Fast Test: Run a quick self-test on the SMART drive to obtain and validate the Data Lifeguard information on the drive.
- Extended Test: detects faulty sectors by running a full media scan. Depending on the size of the drive, the test might take several hours to complete.
- ERASE writes zeros on the hard disk, including the Full Erase and Quick Erase choices. Data and the file system will be lost.
- VIEW TEST RESULT shows the most recent test results.
- Choose the test you want to run and press the Start button.
- When the test is finished, you will receive a pass/fail notice. Close the window with a click.
- Fixed a bug that caused Windows 8 tests to fail when testing a TRS drive on an AMD computer.
- After running Quick Test or Extended Test, a fault caused the volumes on a disk to become locked and inaccessible.
- To assess the capacity of USB drives, the drive-finding process was changed.
Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostic Pros and Cons
There are various disadvantages to having a bootable version of Western Digital’s diagnostic utility:
- The Dashboard for Windows application is simple to use.
- The user interface is uncluttered.
- Basic hard drive information is displayed.
- Both versions also include a built-in data deletion feature.
- It’s possible that the DOS version is more difficult to use than the Windows version.
- Installing a WD hard drive is required.
Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostics Serial Key
Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostics License Key
Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostics Activation Key
- AMD, Intel, or any other competent CPU will suffice with a work recurrence of 1.5 GHz or above.
256 MB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixels with 16-bit shading or more are required for screen determination.
- It is necessary to have DirectX 9.0c or higher installed.
- There must be at least 50 megabytes (MB) of disk space available.
How To Crack?
- Download Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostic v1.37 Crack from the link below.
Now that you’ve downloaded and run the crack file, you’re ready to get started.
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version.
- To begin, use the IOBIT Uninstaller to remove the previous version.
- Simply download and delete the files (you might require IDM or Winrar)
- Your antivirus software will become ineffective.
- Should the software be introduced after that, and only then?
- Product development has already begun.
- Participate in the newest adaptation.
- Done. Thank you for taking the time to look at our website.